Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Twins Maps But Not Identical

TWO DAY-SHIFTS.....
MAY 2 MAY 3
SUNDAY MONDAY:
NET EARNINGS $233, $125
HOURS ON-DUTY 12, 8
MILES TRAVELED far more, 100
# OF FARES 31, 26
CASH/CREDIT RATIO 18/13, 15/11
OUTER BORO PICKS/DROPS 3/4, 0/1
CROSSINGS USED QMT/QBB(2)/MB(2)/BKB, WBB/ MB
EASTERNMOST La Guardia, JFK
SOUTHERNMOST Bay Ridge, Kennedy
NORTHERNMOST 137th, E71st
OCCUPIED ROUTE Red, Pink
VACANT ROUTE Dark, Light (BLUE)
BUSIEST SECTOR West Village, All along Lower West side





FOREIGNERS: Qatar/Albania/Lebanon/Amsterdam/London/Mexico/OC (CA), Italy/Holland/L.A./Colombia/Spain/Israel/NJ
PHANTOM HACK: Max Hurwitz of Portland, Maine. New Englanders only wish they could drive NY taxicabs.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/07/2010

    LOVE this map..and the data...fascinating stuff what can I tell ya?
    Please send some subway maps my way if you get the chance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean in the mail? I can grab a few from the station agent and ship them to you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the twin. Is it actually blurry, or is that just the photo? Love this map, a whole lot, and I know about maps.rri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I found the twin. I am slow today. I hope this map is not actually blurry. Do you make a lot of maps?

    ReplyDelete

Share input and feedback or Putin backfeed!