Monday, July 19, 2010

Hercules Relapse


Although I haven't worked for a moving company since I started driving a cab, I do offer friends and family my assistance. A few weeks ago, on my day off from hacking, I helped a couple of friends move their belongings from Forest Hills to Bushwick. I subcontracted my old high school friend Adam Willson to assist us with the move. I drove the rental truck since I have experience driving for Hercules Movers. I need more exercise in my life since I sit and drive all day every day, so carrying boxes on and off of the truck was my pleasure. Plus, they fed us breakfast, served us endless coffee, and even paid us a handsome compensation. All this while hanging out with an old friend I hadn't seen for a while. Efficient space consolidation and utilization inside the truck was always my favorite aspect of the job. I kind of miss it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share input and feedback or Putin backfeed!